The use of services provided by smmpanel.in
establishes agreement to these terms. By registering or using our services you agree that you have read and fully understood the following terms of Service and smmpanel.in will not be help liable for loss in any way for users who have not read the below terms of service.
1. By placing an order with smmpanel.in , you automatically accept all the below listed terms of services weather you read them or not.
2. We reserve the right to change these terms of service without notice. You are expected to read all terms of service before placing every order to insure you are up to date with any changes or any future changes.
3. You will only use the smmpanel.in website in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Youtube and any other social media site on their individual Terms of Service page.
4. smmpanel.in rates are subject to change at any time without notice. The payment/refund policy stays in effect in the case of rate changes.
5. smmpanel.in does not guarantee a delivery time for any service. We offer our best estimation for when the order will be delivered. This is only an estimation and smmpanel.in will not refund orders that are processing if you feel they are taking too long.
6. smmpanel.in tries hard to deliver exactly what is expected from us by our resellers. In this case, we reserve the right to change a service type if we deem it necessary to complete an order.
Any incomplete or undelivered order will be refunded to the user's balance to be used on smmpanel.in - If you wish to close your account we will refund your remaining balance to the online payment gateway that you have used.
You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file a dispute or a chargeback
against us for any reason. If you file a dispute or chargeback against us after a deposit, we reserve the right to terminate all of your current and future orders. We also reserve the right to take away any followers or likes we delivered to your or your clients' social media accounts. Fraudulent activity such as using unauthorized or stolen credit cards will lead to account closure. There are no exceptions.